The average person is inundated with approximately 100,500 words a day. Amid information overload and shorter attention spans, how can you make information easy to engage with and impactful?
In this course you will learn the tools and processes that will help you cut through the noise, enable your audience to understand complex issues simply, and empower them to make informed and effective decisions based on the information you present.
What you will learn:
- How to tailor and strengthen written messages with your audience in mind.
- Understand your audience to identify the best way to communicate.
- Define your narrative, order information and create a logical and easy to follow flow.
- Create visual hierarchy, design a logical order for people to read and digest the information that you are presenting
- Bring information to life. How to visually prioritise information to create focal resting points
- Make information accessible and convey complex ideas simply
- Create visual systems that communicate key messages
- Iterate ideas quickly
- Visually structure content
Contact info [at] thinkplace.co.nz for more info or to book your place.
Available dates: November 20 (Wellington)
$NZ 850 (+GST)